Purchasing a home is one of the most exciting journeys you may ever embark on. With
all of the options you have to consider, at times it may seem to be more confusing
than anything else. That is why you need Madison Estates with the knowledge and
experience to make the journey more pleasurable.
Here are 5 Reasons why now would be a great time to buy:
- Owning is cheaper than renting.
- Home ownership offers us huge tax breaks. The best known tax break is mortgage interest
- Your home will be one of the greatest & safest savings plans you can have for your
- Interest rates are historically low.
- Quality of Life!
Why Work With A Madison Estates Broker?
A Madison Estates broker will save you time, provide information and guidance when
purchasing a home.
Madison Estates cooperates with the brokerage community and often directly with
the owners. One call to your broker can get you the information you need on all
the properties in which you are interested.
Madison Estates has access one of the largest data bases in New York, which is updated
on a daily basis and includes properties from many different real estate firms.
Speak with your broker about becoming a part of the searching process. He or she
will be more than happy to work with you as a team. After you perform the search
the two of you can discuss and compare notes. Call or email your broker any properties
of interest so he or she can research them further and arrange appointments for
Madison Estates brokers have access to a much more extensive and up-to-date data
base than what is available to the public online. He or she will receive before
the public has access to them on the web. Sometimes the market tends to move faster
than the internet. Your broker will be able find out the status of properties in
which you are interested in. You may find that any properties that you thought your
broker may have missed were eliminated because they are already in contract or have
Sales commissions are paid by the seller, not the buyer. When a property is co-broked,
the commission is shared between the selling broker’s company and the buying broker’s
company. There is no additional expense to you as the buyer.
Once you locate your dream home your brokers role is far from over: Your broker
will be there to advise you every step of the way to:
- Introduce you to the right lenders to arrange the necessary financing.
- Put together a strong offer package to be competitive in the market.
- Negotiate the price and terms of the sale.
- Suggest the right attorney to represent you.
- Assemble the best possible board package to qualify you for acceptance. (If applicable)
- Coach you for the board interview. (If applicable)
- Prepare you for your closing.
In return, we ask you to communicate openly with your broker to create a loyal,
trusting relationship. For this loyalty you will in turn receive: